PaperCut MF enables user and device level management and control for all your printers and multifunctional devices. Track and control all print, copy, fax and scan activity on MFDs to help reduce costs and your carbon footprint, all whilst improving productivity.
- Simple web based administration
- Cross-platform support – Synchronized releases on Windows, Linux, Novell and Mac on both server and workstation
- Track printing on any device
- Track off-the-glass copy, fax and scan via embedded application on the MFP
- Integration into major directory services – Active Directory, Open Directory, eDirectory, LDAP, Samba, PAM
- Login or ID Card – authenticate users via proximity card at the MFP
- Find-me printing, secure printing and conditional job routing
- Web Print – a 100% driverless printing solution for wireless netbook and laptop users
- Policy Scripting – Write scripts to enforce functions like duplex. Dozens of pre-built scripts supplied
- Over 50 in-built one-click reports
- Payment Gateways – connection with dozens of leading payment services such as PayPal.
- Pre-Paid Top-Up Cards – a free method for schools and colleges to create value cards.
- Scalability to 350,000 users – via server clustering
- Interface available in 20+ languages (including full Unicode support for Chinese and Japanese)
- Documented public API
- A friendly and approachable development team