for people on the move
Here at CLARITY we aim to keep our existing and potential new customers up to date with the best range of products for the modern network integrated office, providing cost-effective imaging and printing solutions that are best suited to our customer’s needs.
With a greatly expanding workforce of mobile workers, there’s an ever increasing demand to solve the challenges of printing from mobile devices such as smart-phones, Internet-enabled phones, tablets and wireless notebooks both within the business infrastructure or outside the corporate firewall.
EveryonePrint is a feature-rich solution offered by SHARP to solve mobile print needs for any business, from a few employees to many thousands. It is based on Private Cloud technology, giving authorised users the freedom to print from virtually any device inside the Private Cloud. Customers can also decide if external users should be able to print from outside the Private Cloud. It is a server based software solution offering the following benefits:
- Installs in minutes, with very simple Web configuration and management
- Sending documents to print is as easy as sending an email or using a browser
- Designed for user self-service, with instructions in the users own language
- Integrates easily with existing network print infrastructure and print management
- Supports all popular formats such as Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, PDFs or JPGs
- Mobile platform and operating system independent
- Full security and control with enterprise level security architecture and features
- Supports lasers, ink-jets, MFDs and printers from all major manufacturers
HotSpot is a similar complete plug-and-play solution from RICOH and their partners PrinterOn. The system is self-configuring, embedded, totally secure and ready to print anywhere within minutes without any need for IT support – only internet access is required. It is particularly suited for mobile users in the following locations:
- Business environments – a valuable extra service for staff, customers, visitors and meeting areas
- Cafés & other catering areas – attract increased footfall by offering mobile printing
- Public & shopping areas – generate additional revenue with a printing service
- Airport lounges – differentiate your offering by helping your members while they are on the move
- Hotels & conference centres – a printing service that creates new revenue stream
- Educational establishments & libraries – provide easy printing wherever required
Thanks for reading this article, we hope you found it of interest.