Clarity Copiers (High Wycombe) Ltd – “Clarity” brings you the latest information on SHARP, OKI and RICOH photocopiers, black and white photocopiers, digital photocopiers, colour photocopiers and printers, multifunctional device, faxes and scanners. A leading distributor for SHARP and RICOH photocopiers in the Thames Valley Region, covering Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Middlesex, Central, North and West London postal districts.
Clarity is customer led and service guided. We give a very personal service whether you are a small user or a major multi-site corporation. We provide the photocopying solution to all your printing needs, be it a stand alone low volume photocopier or a full colour, networked system, you will be given the best advice and very competitive pricing.
Top brands such as SHARP and RICOH photocopiers, printers and facsimiles provide the customer with the widest choice of photocopiers on the market.
To ensure you get the best value we obtain the most competitive rates from the UK’s leading Leasing Finance companies. We make sure the finance package suits your budget, Leasing, HP, Part Exchanges considered.
Businesses change and our Account Managers will help to make any changes as swift and smooth as possible. They will help organise any relocation of Clarity supplied equipment, and will also offer help and advice on upgrading.
As a company we are customer led and service guided, pro-active, rather than re-active.
- Fully trained field and in-house technicians
- Central Control Call Centre
- Nationwide coverage available through the Clarity Network.
- Minimum Response time
- Maximum attention to detail
- Customer Friendly Service
- The Premier distributor for SHARP & RICOH Sales & Service in the Thames Valley
- For digital/analogue copier-printer, facsimile, large format copiers, stencil duplicators and network printing solutions
- Covering Bucks, Berks, Oxon, Beds, Herts, Middx, W. and N.W. London postal districts
- Fully integrated office – facilities include, warehouse, workshop & stores
- Competitive quotations
- Flexible leasing/finance packages arranged
- On-site staff training
- Customer After Care Policy
- Monthly Special Offers Bulletin
- Purpose designed modern workshop.
- All equipment fully prepared and tested before delivery to the customer.
- Standards of workmanship regularly monitored.
- Fully manufacturer trained and certified engineering staff.
- Advanced and refresher courses regularly attended by engineering staff for up dates on technical developments in the industry.
- Extensive range of spares and consumables held on site.
- Refurbishment of previously supplied equipment for sale undertaken in our workshops for exacting standards.
- A.M./P.M. service response times.
- Nationwide coverage available via the Clarity Network throughout the U.K., providing multi-site customers with consistent quality service and central administration for call logging.